I’m Joel and there is really not much to tell you about me because I am still discovering who I am, but my blog is a tip of what goes on in my head as i discover myself each day, and lessons I’ve learnt from life that I deem worthy of sharing with others. Meanwhile, here are some things I know for sure;
- I’m a Christian!
- I’m a music addict (I’ll have my ear plugged all day listening to Keith Urban, Mikky Ekko, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Passenger, Don Williams, Fun, Maroon 5, Chris August… to name a few, but you get the idea),
- I’m a reader (there is something about Michael Crichton’s books that entrances me. And there is Jonathan Kellerman and his Alex Delaware series, and also Tom Clancy, Danielle Steel… and a few motivational books here and there),
- I am writer (well!),
- And sometimes a poet, and
- A blogger, obviously…
- I can be difficult sometimes, depends on the day, but mostly, I’m just a guy who sits and observes (talking seems to be a lot of work to me, I’d rather write!),
- More importantly, learning to be a better human,
- And lastly, a complicated person (whatever that means, but people around me seem to think so).
Feel free to contact me via mail at